Therefore, we have created CODESPApro, from where we offer Development Consulting to governments, development agencies, private companies, and Non-Governmental Organizations to achieve innovative and sustainable interventions for the socio-economic inclusion of vulnerable populations. Contributing to the fulfillment of our social mission, focused on providing opportunities for people to get out of poverty.
19 countries and more than 50 clients from the public sector, development agencies, businesses and NGOs.
Our strengths lie in having a presence in the different countries and a knowledge of the local reality; having specialized and qualified personnel in different disciplines; and having developed a network of contacts and alliances with public and private organizations in each country.
What do we do?
- Design and co-execution of socio-economic development projects aimed at the population at risk of exclusion.
- Identification of strategy and design of lines of action for social impact associated with business activity in the field of CSR.
- Evaluation, research, monitoring and elaboration of project systematization.
Our areas of expertise:
- Food security and development of rural markets.
- Professional training and labour insertion.
- Community-based rural tourism.
- Microfinance for development.
- Social entrepreneurship and inclusive business.
- Business and development
Contact us and we will give you more information:
Mónica Gil-Casares Mesonero-Romanos
Director of the Research, Social Innovation and Consulting Area:
Ximena Peñuela Díaz
Responsible for Knowledge Management, Evaluation and Consulting: email@example.com
You can download our brochure with more information here.