We use three essential transversal tools in our development projects:
- Training: we facilitate access to education and job or self-employment training.
- Microfinance: we promote access to small loans and other financial services to people without access to the traditional banking system.
- Marketing: we assist small producers in entering market so that they can sell their products in fair conditions.
All our economic and social development projects have the same scope: to achieve the greatest possible impact. Social innovation, evaluation and knowledge management are our three cornerstones to achieve sustainable impact in the communities where we work.
Our work focuses on the following sectors:
- Food security and rural market development.
- Professional training and job placement.
- Social enterprise and inclusive supply chains.
- Community-managed rural tourism.
- Micro-finance for enterprise development.