With this in mind, we developed various control mechanisms that certify and enhance this commitment:
- We publish an annual report with all our financial information and projects.
- We are audited by KPMG on annual basis.
- In 2014 we submitted ourselves to an independent evaluation from Lealtad Foundation, that analyzed exercises 2010-2012 according to the Principles of Transparency and Good Practices for NGO´s, making public from june 2016 our transparency report in www.fundacionlealtad.org. In 2016 we will apply to the accreditation of Lealtad Foundation submitting newly ourselves to the analysis to opt for the seal to the accredited NGO.
- We render accounts every year to the Foundations Protectorate.
- We belong to the Spanish Coordinating Body of Development NGO (Congde), whose member institutions have a Code of Conduct.
- We have a Code of Good Practice.
- We have made a Decalogue which sets down the Fundamental Rights of Donors.
- We support the Spanish Global Compact Association.
- We are a DNGO certified by the Spanish Agency of International Cooperation for Development (AECID).
- We are members of Forética.
- We belong to the following coordinating bodies and federations: Federation for Development NGOs of Madrid Region; Federació Catalana d’ONGD; Catalan Coordinating Body for Foundations; Andalusian Coordinating Body for Development NGOs; the Coordinating Body for Development NGOs of the Valencian Community; Association of Development NGOs Elkarganatzen, of the Basque Country.
- We belong to the following international networks: Social Performance Task Force and the Red Andina de Espacios Protegidos y Desarrollo (Andean Network for Protected Spaces and Development). We have also forged alliances with international organisations such as RedEAmérica, The Multilateral Investment Fund (FOMIN), Inter-American Development Bank, Corporación Andina de Fomento (Andean Development Corporation) (CAF), Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI) and the Inter-American Foundation.
- We are members of the following study and research platforms, Centro de Apoyo a la Microempresa (Micro-enterprise Support Centre) (CEAMI), Centro de Estudios de Cooperación al Desarrollo (Centre for Development Cooperation Studies)(CECOD) and the EADI European network.
If you would like to know more about CODESPA, you can download our Statute.